Look no further for vocational licence instructor training.
The National Register of LGV Instructors is led by the road transport industry and is the only endorsed instructor register developed by the industry for the industry. The not-for-profit register is operated by RTITB and supported by the Freight Transport Association (FTA) and Road Haulage Association (RHA), all of whom sit on the governance committee and oversee the standards and future development of the register.
As the only instructor register supported by the industry’s leading trade bodies and validated by the DVSA, the National Register exists simply to improve and monitor LGV (often called HGV) instructor standards, ensuring professionalism and a high standard of training in our industry. The Register has the following objectives:
- To agree and maintain a set of standards for the skills and underpinning knowledge required to be an effective LGV instructor
- To improve the standard of LGV instruction available
- To increase the number of registered LGV instructors
- To contribute to an improvement in the national pass rate of LGV vocational tests
- To publish test pass rates for candidates trained by instructors on the National Register
Click Here for the COURSE FLYER