Taxi Driving Assessments South Lakeland District Council & Lancaster City Council
Lancaster Training Services Ltd have been appointed to conduct: -
Taxi Knowledge Assessment and Practical Taxi Driving Assessments on behalf of South Lakeland District Council (SLDC)
Taxi Driving Assessments on behalf of Lancaster City Council (LCC)
Driving Assessments - SLDC & LCC
- The assessment will be conducted by a Lancaster Training Services Ltd approved Taxi Driving Assessors and is based on the DVSA driving test.
- The assessment will require you to show a level of driving skill and ability associated with that of an experienced driver.
- You will also need to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the Highway Code.
- The standard needed to pass the test will be higher than that of a learner driver taking the standard driving test. It will take into account issues specifically related to taxi driving.
- The main focus of the test will be on road safety and the safe conveyance of passengers. Your passengers must feel safe at all times.
- All driving tests will last for around 45 minutes. You will have to drive on a wide range of roads and in a variety of road traffic conditions and this may include motorways and dual carriageways
TAXI DRIVING ASSESSMENT INFORMATION - Click this link and read before booking an assessment (printer friendly)
For Taxi Driving Assessments - Call 01524 858326 to make a booking.
Taxi Knowledge Assessments (SLDC Taxi Drivers Only) - Call 01524 858326 to make a booking - Click this link to access SLDC Taxi licensing policy document
|18/03/2020||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE||KNOWLEDGE ONLY||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|07/04/2020||Call 01524 858326||Call 01524 858326||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE||Call 01524 858326||Call 01524 858326|
|04/05/2020||Call 01524 858326||Call 01524 858326||Call 01524 858326||Call 01524 858326||Call 01524 858326||KNOWLEDGE ONLY|