A 2-day course providing continuing professional development for transport managers. It is a requirement under the O Licence regulations that transport managers are able to demonstrate continuous professional development (CPD) and ensure O Licence compliance. This course has been designed for those who have previously qualified in Transport Management CPC - Road Freight and need to update their skills and knowledge or for other managers, supervisors or traffic clerks who regularly interface with drivers and require an understanding of current O Licence regulations and laws. The course gives managers the knowledge and tools to ensure they are up-to-date with all the latest in road transport legislation. It also covers the latest guidance from the Traffic Commissioners. The course will refresh some of the key subject areas covered by the Road Freight CPC programme that are vital to ensuring a complaint road transport operation. It will also cover current best practices.
• Operator licensing
• Driver CPC
• Driver licensing
• Drivers’ hours and the Working Time Directive
• Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and enforcement issues
• Management of tachograph records
• Maintenance systems and procedures
This course has been approved by JAUPT to count as 14 hours Driver CPC periodic training.
The courses will run from 8:00am-4:00pm on the following dates:
• Thursday 4th & Friday 5th April 2019
• Thursday 20th & Friday 21st June 2019
• Thursday 19th & Friday 20th September 2019
• Thursday 17th & Friday 18th October 2019
FEES £400 + VAT Per Person
CLICK - For initial Operator CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) qualifications for Transport Managers Level 3 - 2012 - 05669